Nothing says “Jesus loves you” like some cheesy, contemporary Christian videos marked by religious buzzwords and poor production value.

[NOTE: Due to the age of these videos, some of them are unavailable and have been removed. Thanks for visiting!]

Why is it that all sacred dancers wear the same outfits and scoot and flutter in the same ways? And how should an atheist dance?
Oh wait, here we go!

See more terribly rad videos at Everythingisterrible.com.

11 thoughts on “Awesomely bad!”

konquererz · April 24, 2009 at 6:07 pm

OMG! Some VERY awsomely bad videos!

konquererz · April 24, 2009 at 6:07 pm

OMG! Some VERY awsomely bad videos!

Buffy · April 24, 2009 at 10:31 pm

I felt my IQ drop as I watched those.

Buffy · April 24, 2009 at 10:31 pm

I felt my IQ drop as I watched those.

OlderMusicGeek · April 26, 2009 at 2:38 am

i've been better productions on my ex's soaps than in that first video! oh no, somebody is thinking outside the box! shun him! shun him!

OlderMusicGeek · April 26, 2009 at 2:38 am

Gregory · April 26, 2009 at 6:45 am

I'm glad I watched these after I watched Twilight. THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER. Seriously, those sacred dancers could kick some sparkly vampire butt.

godlessgirl · April 27, 2009 at 1:03 am

Are you sure they weren't sparkly vampires??? I thought I saw a glint… dun dun DUNNN.

Gregory · April 26, 2009 at 6:45 am

godlessgirl · April 27, 2009 at 1:03 am

Harris Tetzloff · September 25, 2011 at 5:46 pm

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being stolen? I’d truly appreciate it.