I promised a few of you that I’d do a review of Twitter desktop applications, but instead of showing you all of them, I picked my personal favorite, Tweetie for Mac. I also tried my hand at my new screencast software, ScreenFlow, to make this walk through. I highly recommend it as well!

Can you dig it? It’s also your first chance to listen to me ramble out loud. thou shalt not underestimate the power of my chattiness.

Introducing Tweetie from GG on Vimeo.

Music Used:
“The Sweetest Sin” by Loveshadow / CC BY-NC 3.0

8 thoughts on “Tiptoe Through Tweetie with Me!”

James Tracy · July 4, 2009 at 4:03 am

Don't ask me why, but that was well worth the 8min.

godlessgirl · July 4, 2009 at 7:32 am

haha, well it did get a bit long, eh? i'm glad you enjoyed the chatter!

gregorylawrence · July 4, 2009 at 5:21 am

Sigh. I use Ubuntu, so no Tweetie for me. Sounds amazing, like someone actually set up the application to be used by human beings.

godlessgirl · July 4, 2009 at 7:33 am

usability blows my mind 😉

Rooker · July 4, 2009 at 9:36 am

I just can't deal with Twitter without user groups and the ability to filter those groups, so I use Tweetdeck. I follow some people that are pretty high volume tweeters. I look away for 10-15 minutes and the new updates will be 5 or 6 pages deep. I've learned better than to try to keep up with everything, so the important people go into groups so they don't get pushed right out the timeline.

Adam · July 6, 2009 at 4:07 am

That was very entertaining. Nice to hear your voice finally.

@hubbit · July 7, 2009 at 5:47 am

I love the warning Tweetie gives you when you abort a tweet: "Your Tweet will be lost". IT WILL DIE IN ITZ SINZ0RS!! 😀

Also, it was fun seeing myself in your twitterstream. Also kinda creepystalky. 😀

godlessgirl · July 7, 2009 at 5:43 am

testing…

in place of this test, i will hand out hugs! *HUUUUG*