Couldn’t resist doing one of these circa 1998 memes to pass the time while under the weather. 🙂
1. My uncle once: held me upside down by my ankles and I never fully recovered.
2. Never in my life: have I awakened early for the fun of it.
3. When I was five: I was the most self-conscious child on the block.
4. High School was: under-utilized for all its opportunities for shenanigans.
5. I will never forget: to never use the word never—just in case.
6. I once met: some famous people, but I have an aversion to people who name-drop.
7. There’s this girl I know who: is much smarter than me, but I don’t want her to figure that out while she still admires me.
8. Once, at a bar: The waiter gave all the girls free drinks except me.
9. By noon, I’m usually: just feeling good and awake…and starving.
10. Last night: I took a shower at 3AM because I couldn’t get back to sleep.
11. If only I had: A teleporter and some private income.
12. Next time I go to church: I hope I can sneak in a video camera.
13. Terry Schiavo: is someone I honestly ignored while she was in the news.
14. What worries me most: is usually not important enough to worry over at all.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: a cluttered shelf and an empty, white wall.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: Clothes that need to be cleaned and a bed that needs a body in it.
17. You know I’m lying when: I can’t look you in the eye and I sputter over my story.
18. What I miss most about the eighties: are the toys and videos!
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: The girl who’s loved by the male lead first before he discovers some other chick is his one, true love. … Or the skanky ladies’ maid who puts out for some random soldier and gets everyone in trouble. Bonus points if you can name the ladies I’m thinking of!
20. By this time next year: I hope my boyfriend and I will have a solid action plan for moving closer together.
21. A better name for me would be: My real name, but you’re not going to get that unless we meet!
22. I have a hard time understanding: why old fashion trends come back in style two decades later.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: probably go to totally change careers.
24. You know I like you if: I joke around with you and keep the conversation going.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Awesome, great but not my favorite, whotheheck? & I’m not even using wikipedia for her.
27. Take my advice, never: assume you’ve got all the answers.
28. My ideal breakfast is: eggs, bacon, ham, french toast, sausage, orange juice, milk, and anythign else yummy you can fit on the plate.
29. A song I love, but do not own is: The Tabbouleh Song by GoRemy.
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: watching live college sports such as Michigan football and hockey. Or go to the Art Fair or Top of the Park summer festival. Or just hang out downtown. You’ll be a convert in two shakes.
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: illegal to pick in a city I used to live in, “too beautiful” does not count, would make good tattoos, & they run too much.
32. Why won’t people: take a minute (or sixty) to be thankful and content about their entire life situation.
33.If you spend the night at my house: My roommate might subject you to reruns of Saturday Night Live or Dr. Who, but you’ll get a free dinner.
34. I’d stop my wedding for: an emergency or a hasty escape if an episode of COPS was being played out in the near vacinity.
35. The world could do without: greed , fear, and large insects.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: swim in the water in front of a huge ship.
37. My favorite blonde is: all natural (keep it real, ladies!).
38: Paper clips are more useful than: The entire book of Revelation and all the literature and film pertaining to it.
39. If I do anything well, it’s: being lazy.
40. And by the way: Don’t go another day without telling them you love them and why.