Did you know May 21, 2011 is Judgment Day? Yep, and not like in the Terminator movies. Thanks to “Bible code” and a healthy imagination, a “prophet” has once again predicted the return of Jesus in bodily form.

How should non-Christians respond? Why, using our wits of course! Just like any enterprising non-believer who looks forward to the Christian Rapture, here’s a guy with the right idea:

Click to see full-size

Oh, and if any of you Christians have pets: All dogs do not go to Heaven. We can tale care of them too them too.

10 thoughts on “Being Raptured? I’ll Help!”

shan · May 11, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Hah! You’re awesome 🙂

This whole judgment day thing is ridiculous. Crazy nutters.

Jenny · May 12, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Think the Christian-run stores will have blow-out sales?

The Magical Closet Atheist · May 12, 2011 at 7:41 pm

That made my whole entire day. Thank you, Jenny xD

ChristopherTK · May 12, 2011 at 10:34 pm

I’m having a party next month. Do I need to send invites to my christian friends?

Kate · May 13, 2011 at 2:39 am

Not all humans go to heaven….All dogs do…

The Magical Closet Atheist · May 14, 2011 at 10:24 am

I wonder what the self-proclaimed “prophet” will do when his Rapture doesn’t happen?

umaslittlesis12 · May 17, 2011 at 9:37 am

Hey! Just wanted to say I love this blog post. But I thought the rapture was supposed to be in 2012 (or at least that’s what I’ve heard the Mayan calendar said?)

umaslittlesis12 · May 17, 2011 at 9:39 am

I just wanted to say how much I loved this post. But I thought the world was supposed to end in 2012 (according to the mayan calendar)?

Carolyn · May 18, 2011 at 11:37 am

While I’m very excited about the Christian Rapture, I’m afraid that the people being swept up and away on Saturday won’t be the ones that i would like would see gone. I’m sure that people like Rush, Newt, John Bohner and a large % of the moral majority will still be with us come Sunday. What a bummer!!!

Also, for us non- believers could we refer to this as an alien abduction?

Kasha D. · May 21, 2011 at 1:57 pm

I have evidence to show today was just the False Rapture. I know when the real Save the Date is! See my latest post for the Truth! 🙂