Photo by Asterio Tecson

According to a long-term poll by the General Social Survey, those who support homosexuals and gay marriage are now in the majority of the American population for the first time!

The question they asked? “Are sexual relations between two adults of the same sex always, almost always, sometimes, or never wrong?” Only in the 2010 results did the numbers show a change from “always wrong” to “not wrong at all.”

May I just say it’s about damn time!

In a blog post detailing these findings, the comments got off to a glorious start. Here’s a response from “Barbara” who makes so many bigoted, homophobic statements I don’t even know where to start!

Chuck, you’re wrong if you think that everyone is going to come to accept your homosexuality and lifestyle as “normal”. It is not. If you really wanted to be accepted as normal, groups of you would do everything in your power to end the disgusting parades, but there is no call to end them, they are evidently loved by homosexuals. If you seriously want to act like the typical neighbor next door, aren’t you seriously embarrassed about them, or are you not allowed to speak the truth? If you think I would ever allow little children to watch them, you’re way off base. Sorry, but they show you as you are, and your “group” is not normal. The American Psychiatric Association calls depression and anxiety, which everyone has had at some time of their lives, labelled as mental illnesses. But your group has pressured them to accept as “normal” people who participate in parades naked or half-naked, men dressed as women, homosexuals acting out the sex act on a parade float in front of huge crowds, etc as “normal”, and do you really think that’s how the individual psychiatrists themselves think?

Everyone that I know does think that you should not be allowed to marry and definitely should not be allowed to adopt. Polls of Americans show that they do not agree with the states allowing homosexuals to marry, and if they’re asked if they should be allowed to adopt, they would hear a resounding NO. Just because your group is able to donate a lot of money and apply a lot of political pressure to get the laws passed that you want, does not mean that that the average American, and especially Christian Americans, agree with the law. Those laws would be undone in a minute if possible.

For those pollsters who are brave enough to go against the violent vehemence of your crowd, the polls show that your “marriages” are nothing but a sham. The vast majority of them are “open” marriages, with no intention of staying true to each other. It is not a lie that, on the average, homosexuals have extremely high numbers of partners compared to heterosexual men. I really doubt that you and your friends are willing to be truthful about this. Sorry, but this country’s interstate highways are notorious for having homosexuals in the restrooms just waiting for other random homosexual men, not caring in the least if they even see their faces, not caring in the least if they know them, they just want their sex. We all know about the homosexual baths, etc, and that’s why AIDS spread so quickly among homosexuals. The percentage of AIDS among heterosexual men in the US never approached the rate of AIDS among homosexuals. You may try and cover it up and sugar coat it, but it is a sick perversion that GOD says is an abomination. If you think we will all cave in to political correctness and ignore the truth, you’re wrong. It’s a shame that most people don’t bother researching anything, they just go along with whatever is the popular thought of the day. But I will always stand with God’s Word. In addition, being happily accepted as “normal” couples is not merely all that homosexuals want. They already have California law requiring that gay history will be covered in the student’s textbooks. They may not be able to give you the name of the first President, but they’ll have to learn the history of a group of people who want acceptance of their sin. I’m not sorry for how I feel. God’s way is always the right way. It’s sad but true, that I’m willing to go to my death for my faith in my Lord, but you’re willing to go to eternal condemnation for what pleases you sexually. Your eternal life is much more important, I’m praying you will repent.

It doesn’t make any difference in the world if my opinion is someday in the minority. I will always do my best to follow the Lord. Don’t you call it an agenda when you’re not happy enough with laws protecting your jobs, you then want laws allowing you to marry, you have laws to adopt, the next step now being taken is to teach little 3 and 4 year olds the history of the gay movement? And then what will follow, allowing kids of all ages to express their sexuality, so that the homosexuals can be with young boys? When will it end? Sorry, but I hardly see the political action groups dissolving. It’s not surprising that I’ve yet to see homosexuals saying how much they love the Lord and how the Lord has made a difference in their lives.

Click for a screenshot.

Sigh.

12 thoughts on “Homophobiaaaaaaahhh!”

the_author_ · July 27, 2011 at 3:12 pm

I think my eyes started bleeding before the end of the second paragraph. She basically rattled off every piece of misinformation I’ve ever read. That level of willful ignorance is scary.

godlessgirl · July 27, 2011 at 3:48 pm

@the_author_ She seems incredibly dedicated to spreading misinformation about “those people,” doesn’t she!

the_author_ · July 27, 2011 at 3:51 pm

@godlessgirl She does indeed. She strikes me as one of those people who, if you pointed out how ridiculous it was of her to be telling people to do research, would either insist that she has, or argue that any research that contradicts her point of view is part of the “homosexual agenda” and that science is funded entirely by Satan.

Three_Ninjas · July 27, 2011 at 4:09 pm

“Ali, I strongly encourage you and others you deem to be faithful to insist on building that fortress of true Christianity that excludes people in loving and sexual same-sex relationships. This will hasten the marginalization and depopulation of your type of religious sect over time. I look forward to the irrelevance of your tribe.”

Yez.

DoubtingThomas4 · July 27, 2011 at 7:22 pm

@the_author_ The Jewish, women, African Americans, and now gay men and women. When they finally win their fight it makes one wonder: “Who will they hate next?” They are running out of minorities.

Three_Ninjas · July 28, 2011 at 12:22 am

I just imagined “homophoiaaaaaa” sung to the tune of the Anvilania national anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYmcD2HLs8A

Bmccook · August 4, 2011 at 4:51 am

@DoubtingThomas4 @the_author_ they will create something out of nothing just as the quoted nutter has.

SakimotoFanboy · August 22, 2011 at 12:32 am

This was disgusting and vile, and it made me horribly depressed. How come there has not been a huge atheist backlash to the awful, hate-filled comments to that post? As things are now, it’s a huge Christian circle-jerk of people who wail about the correct way to interpret the instructions of a fictional being.

Baggs · August 29, 2011 at 2:03 pm

The Bible never spoke against Homosexuality.
Before you grab your copy or google it and call me a liar.
Note that the term Homosexual was not even coined in that time.

The basic homosexual attraction to the same gender was never the issue. It is however an issue of lust, which the Bible fairly adresses for both gay and straight, even going as far as to say that if a straight guy lusts after a straight girl it is considered adultery according to Jesus.

So the issue goes to “marriage” and legalizing it.
Back in the Bible times, divorce did not even exist, God didn’t agree with it either, but people were the ones who decided they wanted it to be legalized and thus God let them.
I don’t think the issue of gay marriage is far from this example.

In the end, we are all gonna be judged for the contents of our hearts.
Which I myself wouldn’t pass if God showed me my own conscience.
Imagine playing a dvd of your entire life on judgement day.
Including subtitles for your THOUGHTS.
DO you really think you can stand up before God and say “I am pure and innocent, I earned my place in heaven”

Or would you rather.
God I accept that you Love me and sent Jesus to take the death penalty for my sins.

Well, you have that choice now…
I don’t know if it will be acceptable on judgement day to say it then, since anyone will most certainly say anything to avoid consequences.

Just like a man who refuses dinner and two hours later feels hunger and begs for food.

Hendusaile · March 27, 2012 at 1:12 pm

The basis for the Christian hatred of homosexuality came from the fark ages and therafter. The Torah also speaks out about homosexuality, but not in the conventional interpretation. The story of Sodom and Gemmorah actually has NOTHING to do with homosexuality- it is a modern, CHRISTIAN translation that forces this ideology.

As a gay woman, I condemn her. No- more than that- As a person, I condemn her. Her thougths make me want to vomit, and I see that I am not alone. She should be forced to apologizefor these terrible words. It is absolutly reprehensible. And it is all falsities. She is nothing more than a right wing bitch.

Hendusaile · March 27, 2012 at 1:13 pm

*dark

Hendusaile · March 27, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Srry, I’m typing fast in anger. lots of spelling mistakes.