Hey y’all! It’s time for something completely different! I found a little quiz to see how you pronounce certain words and to see if you have any regionally-specific vocabulary for certain items. I also did my own little voice recording so you can laugh at my accent: Listen to me Read more…
According to Urlai—a web tool that analyzes writing samples from your site to determine your style—GodlessGirl.com has been judged on the following classifiers: Gender Age Mood Tonality So how did I measure up? Text analysis Godlessgirl.com is probably written by a male somewhere between 66-100 years old. The writing style Read more…
I like it on a hook. If you’ve been on facebook lately and seen ladies post status messages like “I like it on the floor” or, “I like it on the chair,” they aren’t talking about sex (and aren’t you glad my “hook” wasn’t about doing the nasty?). The statement Read more…
Jennifer of BlagHag.com suggested that a few writing prompts might get the ball rolling for people participating in The Honesty Project. Since I love asking questions, I wanted to give it a go! Feel free to use any (or none) of these ideas to get started on your blog, journal, video, or any other format you find most fun. [caption id="attachment_1777" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Original photo by Lady Vic on flickr"][/caption]
30+ Ideas and Writing Prompts
- Many people say the most influential persons in their lives are their parents. That's just too predictable. What unexpected individual has had a significant affect on how your life is headed today?
- What have you missed out on because of fear? What different sorts of activities or experiences have you chosen not to do? Does fear play a part in your decision-making?
- Do you consider yourself to be sexually confident? Do you think you have a healthy outlook and perspective on what sex is for and what it means on a deeper level? What is that?
- What's the story of your website? How would you feel if it was deleted tomorrow?
- What was the biggest lie you ever told? Did anyone find out? Did you benefit from it?
- Have you ever acted in a way that went against your values/morals/ethics? In other words, have you been a hypocrite?
- When was the last time you inspired someone? Feel free to toot your horn ;)
- When was the last time you were truly enraged? What caused that reaction, and was it deserved?
- Do you have any addictions or obsessions? Maybe you're a fangirl or an obsessive shopper?
- What's the hardest thing you've had to overcome?
- Picture the worst sexual experience you ever had... now either tell us about it or tell us if it was bad because of inexperience, awkwardness, or a dislike for that individual.
- If you've converted from one religion to another (or left religion all together), was there a "honeymoon" phase after making that decision? How did you feel for the next few months? Has that feeling changed?
- What traits would someone have who was the opposite of you? (more…)