Jennifer of BlagHag.com suggested that a few writing prompts might get the ball rolling for people participating in The Honesty Project. Since I love asking questions, I wanted to give it a go! Feel free to use any (or none) of these ideas to get started on your blog, journal, video, or any other format you find most fun. [caption id="attachment_1777" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Original photo by Lady Vic on flickr"][/caption]
30+ Ideas and Writing Prompts
- Many people say the most influential persons in their lives are their parents. That's just too predictable. What unexpected individual has had a significant affect on how your life is headed today?
- What have you missed out on because of fear? What different sorts of activities or experiences have you chosen not to do? Does fear play a part in your decision-making?
- Do you consider yourself to be sexually confident? Do you think you have a healthy outlook and perspective on what sex is for and what it means on a deeper level? What is that?
- What's the story of your website? How would you feel if it was deleted tomorrow?
- What was the biggest lie you ever told? Did anyone find out? Did you benefit from it?
- Have you ever acted in a way that went against your values/morals/ethics? In other words, have you been a hypocrite?
- When was the last time you inspired someone? Feel free to toot your horn ;)
- When was the last time you were truly enraged? What caused that reaction, and was it deserved?
- Do you have any addictions or obsessions? Maybe you're a fangirl or an obsessive shopper?
- What's the hardest thing you've had to overcome?
- Picture the worst sexual experience you ever had... now either tell us about it or tell us if it was bad because of inexperience, awkwardness, or a dislike for that individual.
- If you've converted from one religion to another (or left religion all together), was there a "honeymoon" phase after making that decision? How did you feel for the next few months? Has that feeling changed?
- What traits would someone have who was the opposite of you? (more…)